Why Gregor & LewisAdmin
What our clients say
At Heathrow waiting for our flight home. Upgraded to Business both ways!
We really enjoyed the cruise. Too much food! Enjoyed Stockholm, Copenhagen and Brugges. St Petersburg was very special and our Red October guide was excellent.
London was very busy but we enjoyed a few of the tourist spots and a couple of shows. Radisson Blu Bloomsbury was very good and a great location. Thanks once again for your assistance and advice that made our holiday happen without any problems.
Many thanks for your attention and assistance with our bookings – it is never easy doing it remotely but your assistance and support has made the whole process seamless and worry free.
Margie and I are very appreciative of the hard work you have done to get us back on track again. It really highlights the benefits of using a reputable travel agent rather than booking online.
What Gregor & Lewis Bespoke Travel do best is they get to know you. They know your likes, your dislikes, as well as your preferences regarding all varieties of travel. They almost know you better than you know yourself – in fact there have been times we have been reminded of our preferences.
The G & L staff travel extensively returning with wonderful recommendations of new travel destinations, exciting adventures, cruise lines and river boats.
We have been liaising with Wendy Hopping at G & L for over 9 years now, first with their expertise in providing and organising annual business incentive tours for 30+ business customers, as well as for us personally, and more so now in our retirement.
We can’t speak highly enough of the service which has been provided by G & L. We have discovered wonderful new exciting parts of the world, experienced exquisite accommodation, luxurious cruises all planned perfectly to fulfil our every wish, and we might add, with never a hiccup along the way.
G & L are not just your travel company they become your friends.
All together a travel product of the highest quality.
- WE LOVE TRAVELLING. It’s our passion and our life so we genuinely care about how you travel, too. Our mantra is to give our clients that ‘little bit extra’ – extras that you will never find on the internet or at a homogenous, chain-store travel business peopled by 18-year-olds who think luxury is a week at Kuta Beach.
- WE HAVE THE RIGHT CONTACTS. With our membership of Virtuoso and Cruiseco we have access to exclusive product, inclusions and upgrades that you cannot get when booking on the internet.
- WE’LL HELP with tickets to the best Broadway shows, find you the restaurant only the locals know about or organise a private tour of the Louvre.
- WE’LL POINT YOU TO THE BEST food markets in Paris and tell you what’s in season, find the most stylish or best value villas tucked away in Italy or ensure your luxurious Kimberley cruise is the cruise of a lifetime.
- GREGOR & LEWIS ALSO OFFERS ROUND-THE-CLOCK-SERVICE in Australia and with international affiliates – if you’re awake, we’re awake. Stuck in Dubai with a cancelled transfer and no room for the night? We’ll make sure you’re armed with the right contacts to get you a bed. Lost hotel reservations? We’ll get you sorted – just give us a call, drop us an email or send us an SMS.
- BECAUSE EVERYTHING WE DO IS TAILORED TO THE INDIVIDUAL you can come to us with an idea or a budget as big or small as you like. We are just as happy to personalise a luxury tour of Europe for three generations as we are a romantic week for two driving around Tasmania.
- GREGOR & LEWIS IS FAMILY-OWNED AND OPERATED so we like to treat every client as one of the family, too.
- WE LOVE EVERY FORM OF TRAVEL – by ship, air, foot, plane or balloon but we have become one of Australia’s specialists in the art of cruising. We know everything about almost every ship from the Med to the Caribbean or the Kimberley coastline of Australia.